Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 2/15

I have a new clease called PARAGONE...hopefully it words. I have to take 2 pills and then 7 drops of this liquid stuff in 8 onces of water. 3 times a day. It's more powerful then the other stuff I was taking. I hope it gets rid of all the parasites. My face the bumps and swelling has gone down, but you can still notice the effects of the toxins. I hope that it goes away fast. At any rate I will be posting more later.
.....update soon....
Ok update. Last night my brother got my mom and sister on speaker phone and they were saying all of there horrible things about parasites.
They were trying to freak me out even though they weren't meaning too.
I have been reading a lot of books lately, but I think right now I should only be focusing on the Word of God. Everytime I read it, it brings so much revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment